Sales & Marketing Manager- Aluminum Division
Hulas Steel Industries Limited is seeking applications from qualified professionals for the following positions:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager – Aluminum Division
Location: Simara, Nepal
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales through Channel Partners and to focus and build a solid market. Also, responsible for creating and implementing channel strategy to drive growth and to align the channel business with the corporate objectives.
- Update regularly sales force for customer visits, new opportunities, order booking forecasts and account plans.
- Continue the development of new territory sales with the focus on product growth.
- Seek out competitor information, maintain knowledge of new developments in the market place
and communicate information to the supervisor
- Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer
concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products.
- Provide value-added solution through consultative solution approach.
- Regular joint meeting with Channel Partners, face to face, at distributor office or conference as
- Reaching out to unexplored market segments for business expansion
- Analyze market trend and competitors strategy and accordingly develop sales plan to increase brand awareness.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor degree with 10+ years of relevant sales experience, steel or aluminum related products highly preferred
- Willingness to relocate within defined territory
- Ability to effectively deal with customer issues and develop creative solutions that add value for the customer.
- Good presentation skills, and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Must be self-motivated, must have an ability to work well in a team work environment, must
exhibit a positive and professional attitude, and pay attention to details.
- Ability to perform and work well under pressure.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications with current CV in firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 07 March, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for recruitment process. Telephone enquiry shall not be entertained.