DescriptionHulas CRCA Sheets are produced by rolling in 4 -Hi and 6 Hi Mills with Auto GAuge control. Then heat treatment is done in Bell annealing furnaces with Nitrogen gas. CRCA metal sheets are commonly used for body and panel applications in automobiles, appliances, furniture, engineering, industries. CRCA sheets have a low thickness as they require a good surface quality. They are available in thickness 0.30-1.10mm, in custom lengths.
- Available Thickness: 0.32 mm - 1.2 mm
- Grade: D/DD/EDD/Super EDD
- Edge: Mill Edge/Slit Edge
- Thickness Tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
- Camber Tolerance: 1.50 mm/1000 mm